.

.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Desolation of Smaug

I saw the Desolation of Smaug on Monday. I can't believe how awesome it was. My favourite parts were Bilbo and the dragon and those awesome scenes with Bard's children. I think Tauriel is a great addition. I don't know why so many people don't seem to like her. I ship her with Kili. I wish Legolas would just go away. Kili is going to die of course.

But the scene where Legolas got blood on his face was hilarious. And I'm really confused about what happened in Dol Guldor. How will Gandalf escape? I can't believe that after waiting a whole year for The Desolation of Smaug, I have to wait one more year for the last movie. IT'S NOT FAIR!!!
Oh, one more thing about this movie. Thranduil was a lot more like the book than I thought he would be. I kind of liked him better in the trailers than in the actually movie. He's kind of annoying. I've decided that I like Elrond better. And Galadriel. Those are my two favourite elves. Actually, I think I'll include Tauriel in that. She's cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment