.

.

Friday, May 1, 2015

April 2015 Updates

Here's what I've been reading and watching in April:
  • I've been watching Torchwood, and I finished the first three seasons. I only have one left. Why are all the best characters dying?
  • I am watching Elementary and the third season is almost over. I'm praying that Moriarty will come back.
  • I watched The Giver (finally) and it was better than I thought it would be. Honestly, I was expecting it to be terrible, so that really doesn't say much. It was changed a lot from the book.
  • I randomly watched Pitch Perfect because I kept seeing gifs from it on tumblr.
  • I watched If I Stay and I actually liked it better than the book. It was a really good movie, and it made me cry (which the book did not do).
  • I read the final book in the Girl of Fire and Thorns trilogy, Bitter Kingdom by Rae Carson, and it was good. Overall, I thought it was a satisfactory conclusion to a great epic fantasy trilogy.
  • I read The Coldest Girl in Coldtown by Holly Black. I liked it, but I actually liked it less than The Darkest Part of the Forest. I thought the romance in this book was kind of creepy.
  • I read the first two books in the Mara Dyer trilogy by Michelle Hodkin: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer and The Evolution of Mara Dyer. I was surprised to find that I enjoyed them both.
  • I read Illusions of Fate by Kiersten White, and I really enjoyed it. It was fun and the characters were amazing, and even though it's a standalone, I would love a sequel.
  • I read The Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson. I liked it, but not as much as I was expecting to. Overall, I thought it was just okay.
  • I read City of Savages by Lee Kelly. I liked it more than I expected too. I really liked the characters and the world was really interesting. I would definitely read anymore books that Lee Kelly publishes.
  • I read To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee for my English class. I was surprised to find that I really liked it. I don't usually like classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment