.

.

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Book Series that I do not Plan on Finishing

The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams: I have read the first three books. I enjoyed them, but I got kind of bored.

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto: I read about half of the first book. I have no desire to finish the series ever.

The Selection by Kiera Cass: I read the first two books before the third was out. I did not hate them, but I did not like them. I have no desire to read the third book, or the rest in the series.

Princess Academy by Shannon Hale: I actually liked the first two books, but I read them so long ago.

A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle: I read this book when I was about ten years old. I don't know if I liked it, because I was ten, and I wasn't a very good judge of books at that age. It's possible that I might read this book again and read the other books in the series, but I doubt it.

The Giver by Lois Lowry: I really liked this book, but I don't think I'll ever read the other books in the series.

Anne of Green Gables by L. M. Montgomery: I didn't really like the first book, I have no desire to read the others. I do like the movies, though.

Fablehaven by Brandon Mull: I read the first two books in the series. I wasn't that interested.

The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen: I actually liked the first two books in this series, but I read them too long ago and I don't feel like reading the last one.

Snow like Ashes by Sara Raasch: I did not like the first book much. I do not want to read the rest of the series.

Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs: This book was okay. It's just not my favourite genre.

Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi: I found the first book extremely boring.

Blood Red Road by Moira Young: I liked the first two books, but I read them a long time ago and I don't remember what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment