.

.

Friday, February 28, 2014

Random Updates

I finally finished reading the Inheritance Cycle yesterday. I liked all of the books, though I've seen a lot of people saying online that they didn't like them. I don't really understand why, but I'll just ignore that.

I'm watching the second season of the new Doctor Who. It seems to just be getting better and better to me.

This blog has almost 15,000 page views which is weird and kind of scary. When I started it in September I didn't really expect to keep it going, but now here it is. I haven't been posting as much lately because I just joined Tumblr. I'm kind of obsessed with that now.

I'll be reading Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy next. Then I'm going to try Vampire Academy because my friend recommended it, and I'm going to read Cress as soon as it comes at my library.

No comments:

Post a Comment