.

.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

Doctor Who Series 8: Robot of Sherwood

SPOILERS!!!!! Read at your own risk.

While I didn't enjoy this episode as much as the first two, it was still fun. The Doctor meets Robin Hood! And... they don't get along very well. I was disappointed that Missy wasn't in this episode, but oh well. There was the "promised lands" reference.

We did get to see more of the new Doctor's personality, which was nice. I still think he might become my favourite Doctor. Clara was also really great in this episode. She is now my favourite companion.

This episode left me with a question. Was Robin Hood a robot or not? It wasn't very clear. I personally think he was not a robot. But I might be wrong.

Next weeks episode looks like it's going to be one of the terrifying ones. I'm looking forward to it, and to see more of Danny Pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment