.

.

Thursday, September 11, 2014

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Characters #9

I've written eight "Top 25 Favourite Characters" lists before, as it changes often. Here are the links to my first eight:

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Book Characters

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Book Characters #2

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Book Characters #3

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Characters #4

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Characters #5

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Characters #6

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Characters #7

 My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Characters #8

25. Sadie Kane from The Kane Chronicles
24. Suzy Turquoise Blue from Keys to the Kingdom
23. Donna Noble from Doctor Who
22. Jem Carstairs from The Infernal Devices
21. Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter
20. Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices
19. Gandalf from The Lord of the Rings
18. Sabriel from Abhorsen
17. Tris Prior from Divergent
16. Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices
15. Katsa from Graceling
14. Guinevere from BBC Merlin
13. Rose Tyler from Doctor Who
12. Hazel Levesque from The Heroes of Olympus
11. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games
10. Amy Pond from Doctor Who
9. John Watson from BBC Sherlock
8. Merlin from BBC Merlin
7. Martha Jones from Doctor Who
6. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter
5. Annabeth Chase from The Heroes of Olympus
4. Clara Oswald from Doctor Who
3. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
2. Sherlock Holmes from BBC Sherlock
1. The Doctor from Doctor Who

No comments:

Post a Comment