.

.

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Merlin

I have recently started watching a new TV show called Merlin. I'm almost finished with the second season. It's about Merlin (obviously) and Arthur Pendragon and all the characters are really awesome and I'm kind of obsessed. I have been watching at least one episode every day.

Here is my current list of fandoms:
  • The Lord of the Rings
  • Harry Potter
  • Percy Jackson
  • Sherlock
  • The Mortal Instruments
  • The Hunger Games
  • Divergent
  • Merlin
  • Doctor Who
  • The Inheritance Cycle (does this have a fandom?)
  • Ender's Game (not sure this has a fandom)
  • The Fault in Our Stars
  • The Perks of Being a Wallflower (this is a fandom, right?)
  • Vampire Academy
And here are some books I'm obsessed with that don't have fandoms:
  • Keys to the Kingdom
  • The Raven Cycle
  • The Lunar Chronicles
  • Legend
  • The Book Thief
  • Graceling 

No comments:

Post a Comment