.

.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Characters #7

I've written six "Top 25 Favourite Characters" lists before, as it changes often. Here are the links to my first six:

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Book Characters

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Book Characters #2

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Book Characters #3

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Characters #4

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Characters #5

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Characters #6


25. Magnus Bane from The Mortal Instruments
24. Suzy Turquoise Blue from Keys to the Kingdom
23. Jem Carstairs from The Infernal Devices
22. Ender Wiggin from Ender's Game
21. Frank Zhang from The Heroes of Olympus
20. Martha Jones from Doctor Who
19. Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit
18. Tris Prior from Divergent
17. Katsa from Graceling
16. Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices
15. Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices
14. Hazel Levesque from The Heroes of Olympus
13. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games
12. Amy Pond from Doctor Who
11. Rose Tyler from Doctor Who
10. Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter
9. John Watson from Sherlock BBC 
8. Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson
7. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
6. Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson
5. Gandalf from The Lord of the Rings
4. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter
3. Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter
2. Sherlock Holmes from BBC Sherlock 
1. The Doctor from Doctor Who

No comments:

Post a Comment