.

.

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Ten Things I Want to See in Doctor Who Series Eight

  1. The thing I am hoping for most in series 8 is that Clara and the Doctor don't have a romantic relationship. I'm a little tired of that, honestly. Plus, I really like their friendship.
  2. New companions! Or at least one. I like it when their are multiple companions at the same time, and I want some new well developed characters.
  3. I really want The Master to come back. He is by far my favourite Doctor Who villain. I love John Simm, but I wouldn't mind a new actor either. And what about a female master???
  4. Sequel episode for The Girl in the Fireplace. Please? Not everything in that episode was explained and it's one of my favourites.
  5. A Matt Smith appearance. It's not likely to happen in series 8, but maybe in another anniversary special?
  6. Some new and interesting time lord characters (and also time ladies).
  7. More of the War Doctor. He should have more than one episode.
  8. River Song. I really, really want River to come back.
  9. At least one really scary episode. There haven't really been any recently, with the exception of The Angels Take Manhattan.
  10. More gay/lesbian relationships.
Watch this video to find out more about the episodes in series 8. Actually, just check out all the Doctor Who videos on that channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment