.

.

Monday, June 2, 2014

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Characters #6

I've written five "Top 25 Favourite Characters" lists before, as it changes often. Here are the links to my first five:

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Book Characters

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Book Characters #2

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Book Characters #3

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Characters #4

My Opinion: The Top 25 Awesomest Characters #5


25. Suzy Turquoise Blue from Keys to the Kingdom
24. June Iparis from Legend
23. Sadie Kane from The Kane Chronicles
22. Jem Carstairs from The Infernal Devices
21. Ender Wiggin from Ender's Game
20. Bilbo Baggins from The Hobbit
19. Tris Prior from Divergent 
18. Amy Pond from Doctor Who
17. Tessa Gray from The Infernal Devices
16. Frank Zhang from The Heroes of Olympus
15. Eowyn from The Lord of the Rings
14. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games
13. Hazel Levesque from The Heroes of Olympus
12. Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices 
11. Rose Tyler from Doctor Who
10. Neville Longbottom from Harry Potter
9. John Watson from Sherlock BBC 
8. Annabeth Chase from Percy Jackson
7. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter
6. Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson
5. Albus Dumbledore from Harry Potter
4. Gandalf from The Lord of the Rings
3. Luna Lovegood from Harry Potter
2. Sherlock Holmes from BBC Sherlock 
1. The Doctor from Doctor Who

1 comment:

  1. I definitely agree with #1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11,18, and #20.

    ReplyDelete