.

.

Friday, September 20, 2013

Me as a Harry Potter Character

If the magical world existed, and I could go to Hogwarts, what house would I be in? What wand would choose me? What would I see in the mirror of Erised? I can't know for sure obviously, but here are my guesses:

Patronus: Some kind of cat, I think. Maybe a tiger.

What I would see in the Mirror of Erised: I really have no clue what my deepest and most desperate desire is. There isn't anything that I really, really want (other than House of Hades, of course). Maybe infinite knowledge? Or success? Or to be good at everything I try? I'm really haven't a clue.

What Amortentia would smell like to me: Books. That's an easy one.

Boggart: This is also an easy one. I'm not extremely afraid of many things, but there is one thing that I really, really fear more than anything else. Bees. They terrify me. I can honestly say that I am as afraid of bees as Ron is of spiders. And, for this reason, I would really, really never want to meet a boggart.

House: Ravenclaw. This is pretty obvious to me. I'm not brave at all and I am absolutely nothing like Hufflepuff. I do fit Slytherin slightly, but not very much at all. I am a total Ravenclaw. Knowledge is my thing. I love to read (mostly fiction, but non-fiction too) and I would much rather spend a day at the library than go to a party. And you don't have to be that smart to be a Ravenclaw, do you? I mean, Lockhart was a Ravenclaw, Quirrel was a Ravenclaw!

Wand: My wand on Pottermore is Fir, but I think that Beech might be more likely to choose me. I think I would probably have a unicorn hair core as well. There's really no way to guess how long my wand would be, but I like 11 and 3/4, the length of my wand on Pottermore. As for the flexibility, My wand would probably be in the middle, maybe on the stiffer side.

Quidditch Position: The totally bored person sitting in the stands because her friends made her be there. I'm like Hermione, completely not interested in Quidditch.

Order of the Phoenix or The Death Eaters? Order of the Phoenix, duh.Their name is way cooler

Occupation: Sorry to be boring, but I'd really love to be a Hogwarts teacher. Preferably Transfiguration, but Charms would be cool too.

No comments:

Post a Comment