.

.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Pottermore

So, I'm on Pottermore. I'm a Ravenclaw (obviously) and my wand is 11 and 3/4 inches, Fir, Unicorn and slightly springy. I've gotten pretty obsessed with "wandlore" today. I just love the way that a wizard or witch's wand can describe their personality.
Witches and wizards with Fir as their wand wood are decisive and unchangeable. That unfortunately does sound quite a bit like me. I can be extremely stubborn. We're also focused, strong minded and occasionally intimidating. That also sounds like me except the intimidating part which I doubt that I am very much. Fir is also well suited to transfiguration which is awesome because it's my favourite subject.It's also the wood that Mcgonagall's wand is made of, though she has a dragon core. I find it interesting that Mcgonagall and I also have the same Myers Briggs type.
If I didn't have Fir, I think I'd probably have Beech. Those with Beech wands are known to be "wise beyond their years" (which I like to think I am), tolerant and definitely not narrow-minded. It's kind of funny because, in some ways, Fir and Beech are opposites.
That's all I have to say on wands (for now anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment