.

.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

The Deathly Hallows

A question that I have asked myself for a while is, if I had the choice, which of the Deathly Hallows would I choose? To tell the truth, I would never really want any of them. I have never wanted to have great power, so the Elder wand really doesn't appeal to me. No one very close to me has died (I'm lucky so far) so I don't have any need for the resurrection stone, and I honestly wouldn't be that into the Invisibility Cloak. I mean, sure, it would be fun to play pranks and walk around without anyone able to see me, but I don't know, there are lots of things I'd much rather have. I guess I'd say that I would pick the Cloak (and not because it's the right choice in the story). I would choose the Cloak because, out of all of them, it seems the most interesting to me.
Just for fun, I've created a list of some characters from my five favourite books and made a guess as to which of the Deathly Hallows each would choose. I've included Harry Potter characters whose preference is not mentioned.

Harry Potter:
Ginny: Cloak
Luna: Cloak
Neville: Cloak
Fred and George: Cloak
Draco:Wand
Snape: Stone
Hagrid: Cloak
Lupin: Cloak
Tonks: Stone
Bellatrix: Wand
Lucius: Wand
Narcissa: Stone
Mrs. Weasley: Cloak
Percy: Wand
Mr. Weasley: Cloak
Sirius: Wand
Viktor: Wand
Cho: Cloak
Pansy: Wand
Mcgonagall: Stone
Lavender: Stone
Cedric: Cloak
Filch: Wand (If he could do magic)
Fudge: Wand
Lockhart: Wand
Moody: Wand
Pettigrew: Wand
Lily: Cloak
James: Cloak
Slughorn: Stone
Umbridge: Wand

Divergent:
Tris: Stone
Rour: Cloak
Caleb: Wand
Jeanine: Wand
Christina: Stone
Eric: Wand
Peter: Wand
Will: Cloak
Tori: Stone
Al: Stone
Andrew: Stone
Natalie: Cloak

The Hunger Games:
Katniss: Stone
Gale: Wand
Peeta: Stone
Prim: Cloak
Snow: Wand
Effie: Cloak
Coin: Wand
Finnick: Stone
Haymitch: Cloak
Cinna: Stone
Rue: Cloak


Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus:
Percy: Cloak
Annabeth: Wand
Grover: Cloak
Tyson: Cloak
Thalia: Stone
Luke: Wand
Nico: Wand
Zoe: Wand
Piper: Cloak
Jason: Wand
Leo: Stone
Frank: Cloak
Hazel: Stone
Reyna: Wand
Octavian: Wand
Drew: Wand
Connor and Travis: Cloak
Clarisse: Wand
Silena: Stone
Rachel: Stone
Chiron: Stone

The Lord of the Rings:
Aragorn: Cloak
Gandalf: Wand
Gimli: Stone
Legolas: Wand
Boromir: Wand
Frodo: Stone
Sam: Cloak
Pippin: Cloak
Merry: Cloak
Faramir: Cloak
Bilbo: Cloak
Denethor: Stone
Theoden: Stone
Eowyn: Stone
Galadriel: Wand
Elrond: Wand
Saruman: Wand
Sauron: Wand
Witch King: Wand

No comments:

Post a Comment