.

.

Monday, June 9, 2014

City of Heavenly Fire Review

I didn't expect it to end the way it did, but I liked the ending. I honestly expected Magnus to die, but I'm really glad he didn't. What happened to Simon is really sad, though.

This book made me like both Isabelle and Alec more. Also, it made Malec one of my OTPs again. It kind of stopped being one for a while.

About Jordan and Maia: I understand why Jordan had to die, but I wish he'd died a little later on in the book. I never really shipped Jordan and Maia. I kind of pretended to (I even kind of convinced myself I did) but... I never really cared that much about their relationship. I didn't really mind Maia deciding to break up with Jordan, whereas when Magnus broke up with Alec I was really annoyed.

So, yeah. That's it. I can't wait for Dark Artifices. I really started to like Emma in City of Heavenly Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment