.

.

Friday, June 6, 2014

The Deathly Hallows #2

A question that I have asked myself for a while is, if I had the choice, which of the Deathly Hallows would I choose? To tell the truth, I would never really want any of them. I have never wanted to have great power, so the Elder wand really doesn't appeal to me. No one very close to me has died (I'm lucky so far) so I don't have any need for the resurrection stone, and I honestly wouldn't be that into the Invisibility Cloak. I mean, sure, it would be fun to play pranks and walk around without anyone able to see me, but I don't know, there are lots of things I'd much rather have. I guess I'd say that I would pick the Cloak (and not because it's the right choice in the story). I would choose the Cloak because, out of all of them, it seems the most interesting to me.
Just for fun, I've created a list of some characters from some of the fandoms I am in and made a guess as to which of the Deathly Hallows each would choose. I made a post like this before including characters from Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, The Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and Divergent. This post includes some of my other fandoms.

The Mortal Instruments:
Clary: Cloak
Jace: Wand
Simon: Cloak
Isabelle: Stone
Alec: Wand
Magnus: Wand
Jocelyn: Cloak
Valentine: Wand
Luke: Cloak
Sebastian: Wand
Maia: Cloak
Jordan: Cloak
Raphael: Wand
Tessa: Stone
Will: Cloak
Jem: Cloak
Sophie: Cloak
Charlotte: Cloak
Henry: Cloak
Jessamine: Stone
Gideon: Cloak
Gabriel: Wand
Cecily: Wand
Nate: Wand
Mortmain: Wand

The Kane Chronicles:
Carter: Cloak
Sadie: Wand
Zia: Stone
Walt: Cloak


The Lunar Chronicles:
Cinder: Stone
Scarlet: Stone
Kai: Cloak
Wolf: Cloak
Thorne: Wand
Levana: Wand
Erland: Stone
Iko: Wand
Cress: Cloak
Winter: Cloak


Inheritance Cycle:
Eragon: Stone
Roran: Wand
Brom: Wand
Oromis: Cloak
Murtagh: Wand
Nasuada: Wand
Arya: Cloak
Orik: Wand
Galbatorix: Wand
Elva: Cloak
Angela: Cloak

BBC Sherlock:
Sherlock: Wand
John: Stone
Mary: Wand
Irene: Wand
Mrs. Hudson: Cloak
Mycroft: Wand
Moriarty: Wand
Magnussen: Wand
Molly: Cloak
Lestrade: Cloak

Doctor Who:
The Doctor: Cloak
Rose: Stone
Jackie: Stone
Mickey: Stone
Jack: Cloak
Martha: Cloak
The Master: Wand
Donna: Cloak
Wilfred: Cloak
Amy: Cloak
Rory: Cloak
River: Wand
Madam Kovarian: Wand

No comments:

Post a Comment